A versatile trunk bag designed to fit a wide range of cargo that quickly and securely mounts to compatible MIK racks. A versatile trunk bag designed to fit a wide range of cargo that quickly and securely mounts to compatible MIK racks.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
- Front and rear black reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish Front and rear black reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- Stay organised with internal mesh pocket and two side pockets, each with a smaller internal pocket Stay organized with internal mesh pocket and two side pockets, each with a smaller internal pocket
- Zipped pocket with soft lining provides secure phone storage accessible from top of bag Zippered pocket with soft lining provides secure phone storage accessible from top of bag
- Be ready for weather with an integrated rain bag securely stowed in rear pocket Be ready for weather with an integrated rain bag securely stowed in rear pocket
- Light loop for easy rear light mounting Light loop for easy rear light mounting
- Adjustable carrying strap for convenient off-bike use Adjustable carrying strap for convenient off-bike use
Function, performance and style
Bontrager City Utility bags, Bontrager City Shopping Boot bags and Bontrager Panniers turn any bike into a stylish utility ride. High-end fabrics and thoughtful finishing materials deliver the perfect balance of great looks and great function.
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that?s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo safe.
Integrated light mounting
You?ll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.