Be ready to ride at a moment's notice with plenty of space for MTB essentials on rides lasting two hours or less. Be ready to ride at a moment's notice with plenty of space for MTB essentials on rides lasting two hours or less.
- The lightweight stretch woven material is durable and works with the body's natural movements Lightweight stretch woven material is durable and works with the body's natural movements
- Ridged foam back panel for breathability and comfort Ridged foam back panel for breathability and comfort
- Two zipped security pockets to hold essentials Two zippered security pockets hold essentials
- Left-side opening features internal mesh pockets for easy gear organisation Left-side opening features internal mesh pockets for easy gear organization
- The middle water bottle pocket centralises weight while riding Middle waterbottle pocket centralizes weight while riding
- Right-side opening features internal mesh pockets with compression phone sleeve and key fob Right-side opening features internal mesh pockets with compressio
- Fits most tubes including fat-bike and plus-sized models Fits most tubes including fat bike and plus sized models
Be ready to ride at a moment?s notice with plenty of space for MTB essentials on rides lasting two hours or less.
Hold a water bottle in the centre of your back to prevent it from swaying back and forth while a pull loop makes grabbing and storing your bottle a breeze.
The left zip pocket includes internal mesh pockets with a compression phone sleeve, key fob and plenty of room for valuables.
Ready to ride
Another zip pocket lets you be ready at a moment?s notice for flats or food with plenty of room for essentials such as nutrition, spare tools and tubes.
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.