Universal sensor wirelessly transmits speed and cadence. Universal sensor wirelessly transmits speed and cadence.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor
- ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart allow simultaneous use with both computer and smartphone ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart allow simultaneous use with both computer and smartphone
- For use with all ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology-enabled devices For use with all ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology enabled devices
- Independently adjustable arm for precise alignment of speed and cadence sensors Independently adjustable arm for precise alignment of speed and cadence sensors
- Includes Bontrager wheel magnet and crank cadence band Includes Bontrager wheel magnet and crank cadence band
- Includes a mounting strap to fit most chainstays and 2 zip ties for universal fitting Includes mounting strap to fit most chainstays and 2 zip ties for unive
- Visit www.thisisant.com/directory/ for compatible ANT+ devices Visit www.thisisant.com/directory/ for compatible ANT+ devices
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.