An elegant ANT+ cycling computer that?s simple to set up, intuitive to operate and has a large, easy-to-read screen.
- 2? easy-to-read screen features a programmable back light and customisable tri-field display
- Features auto start/stop, auto clear and auto light control with customisable hands-free scan modes
- Tri-field display lets you see three functions at once (speed, cadence, heart rate, power)
- Displays Trek Certified Service reminders based on your selected bicycle type
- Displays distance (trip/total), time (clock, timer) and calories burned
- Track your speed, heart rate, power, cadence (current, average, max)
- Includes sleek out-front mount and is also Blendr-compatible
- Requires ANT+ compatible sensor such as DuoTrap S or Interchange Combo Sensor
RIDEtime Elite Cycling Computer
An elegant ANT+ cycling computer with a large, easy-to-read screen that offers simple set-up and intuitive operation.
Easy to set up
A streamlined initial set-up process and easy ANT+ sensor pairing will get you connected and riding faster.
Easy to use
Auto-start, auto-stop and auto-clear make it easy to start and stop every ride, while the customisable Tri-field display keeps you current on exactly what matters to you.
Pair it with Bontrager lights to automatically turn your daytime running lights on or off at the beginning and end of every ride.
Blendr compatibility makes clean installation on any bike a breeze.
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.