A dual lock-on MTB grip with a unique finned texture that provides a secure, comfortable grip for your hands for added support and control. A dual lock-on MTB grip with a unique finned texture that provides a secure, comfortable grip for your hands for adde
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- Dual-clamp with alloy core-lock design offers secure positioning for solid, predictable performance Dual-clamp with alloy core-lock design offers secure positioning for solid, predictable performance
- Available in both standard 130/130 and 90/130 SRAM TwistLoc-compatible designs Available in both standard 130/130 and 90/130 SRAM TwistLoc-compatible designs
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter 32mm diameter
A more sustainable grip
Thanks to our partnership with clean-tech recycling company Plastix, all Bontrager XR Trail MTB Grips feature a recycled core made from end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and other rigid plastics that could otherwise end up polluting our oceans.
Our alloy CoreLock clamp provides dual-clamp strength in a simple single-clamp design that maximises grip surface.
The grip?s unique finned texture conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable even on all day rides.
Partners for a better tomorrow
Trek is a founding member of NextWave, a cross-industry consortium of partner companies that are committed to keeping plastics in our economy and out of our oceans.
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.