Quick, on-the-go pack that securely holds your essentials in place for all types of riding. Quick, on-the-go pack that securely holds your essentials in place for all types of riding.
- Install and remove in seconds with convenient Quick Cleat attachment Install and removes in seconds with convenient Quick Cleat attachment
- Internal pocket securely holds credit cards and valuables Internal pocket securely hold credit cards and valuables
- The loop on the front of the bag easily attaches clips for rear lights Loop on face of bag easily attaches clips for rear lights
- Reflective elements enhance visibility to be seen at night Reflective elements enhance visibility to be seen at night
- The light and robust material holds up to elements without contaminating contents Light and robust material holds up to elements without contaminating contents
- Compatible with most carbon saddle rails Compatible with most carbon saddle rails
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.